Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mascara 1

Mascara is definitely my make up go to. If I’m having a lazy day or just running late I always find time to put on a quick coat of mascara. I constantly find myself looking for a mascara that will give me not only long but also full and even lashes. Let's be real here, drugstore make up is where it's at. Unless you're rich, I imagine all thing from sephora are nice too. But I'm not rich, so for now I'm sticking with my local Walgreens. Okay, with a Sephora trip now and then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I heard about this mascara in a YouTube video I was watching and noticed how nice the YouTuber gals eyelashes were, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I was very pleased with the results! At first when I opened the bottle I saw the very tiny and thin wand and thought for sure it was gonna be a dud, but the wand is actually key to what makes this mascara work so well. Very buildable formula and gets to every last lash. When I first used this mascara I actually was so excited with how well it worked I ran out of my room to show my sister how long my lashes were, to which she replied "clockwork orange." Hahaha, so all in all this mascara is seriously a must!

5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment