Saturday, September 12, 2015

Double review-eye palettes!

Maybelline "The Nudes" & "The Blushed Nudes" eyeshadow palettes :)
Good eyeshadow for the price. Pigmented pretty well, I feel like a shadow primer is worth it, but they work well without one too. I love browns and neutral colored shadows so both of these are good choices if you're anything like me. Both of these palettes have a good color range, the "blushed" palette has more pink toned eyeshadows, hence the word blushed. Sometimes I'll use colors from both palettes together and I'm never not pleased. I also love the 2,3, and 4 step mini tutorials on the back of the palettes. Some of the colors are sparkly and some arent but I like all of them. I suggest both of these palettes especially since fall is almost here and that means it's about time to rock a copper eye. ;)
4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment