Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Baby Skin - best drugstore primer

Hey fellow make up maniacs! This is my first blog post so I thought I'd start with a first step of any good make up routine: primer.  :)

At first I was skeptical of this product, the idea that something could instantly make pores invisble just didn't seem doable. But the price was right and I was curious enough to make the purchase so I did, and boy was it a good choice. Nowhere on the package do I remember it saying this little guy was a primer, but it did say "use alone or under make up."

My skin type is oily/combo and it seems everyday just after a few hours my t-zone is very oily. UGH. When I wear this under my foundation my face stays rather matte for my whole school day, if not longer. I haven't had to use an oil blotter or felt greasy and gross since I started using this. If you have oily/combo skin this is a must, or even if youre just looking for a great primer! Makes my foundation last all day. 

Clear gel-like substance, use fingers for application on my t-zone.

5/5 stars! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've been looking for a drug store primer and now I'm pretty sold on this one! Great review! I'll be sure to follow you!

    ReplyDelete